Like a woman - pentru toate femeile care iubesc




I know I've got a really good life
I'm a good wife, and a mama to a baby girl.
I'm a little bit of everything to everyone
It's like I'm riding on a Tilt-A-World
It's hard not to get caught up in the spinnings
And the laundry and the schedules of the everyda


Sometimes I think about the way it was,  
When we fell in love.  
Things were different then 
 Innocent and wide open, 
Free and beautiful 

I want to feel like that again 

But somewhere along the journey 
I lost a part of me 
And I know you can help me get it back
Yeah help me get it back
[[Chorus]]Baby lay me down on our bed  
Touch my body like only you can 
Kiss me softly, Take away my breath  
Slow it down and make it real 
Cause tonight I want to feel  
Like a woman.
 
You’re the one who really gets me  
Honey let me, Feel the fire in your hands
I know you can keep me burning  
Feel the yearning  
Cause you’re still my only man 
Give me all that I can handle 
Light a candle  
Only you can bring me back to life 
Oh I need you tonight
 
[[Chorus]]
Like a woman touched for the first time 
Like a flower that blooms in the sunshine  
I need to feel your love inside of me
[[Chorus]]
Yeah Like a woman Like a woman


Copied from MetroLyrics.com

**********
Anima


Comentarii

  1. Nu am cuvinte sa-ti spun cat mi-a placut!!
    Este nemaipomenit de adevarat!!!
    Nu stiu cum le gasesti :)) Cred ca vin singure spre tine :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Esti un om ales, te apreciez mult, pup si o imbratisare pentru tine.... una cu mirors de tei, ca tot dau in floare!

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Trimiteți un comentariu

Primesc cu drag toate comentariile si intrebarile voastre.

Postări populare de pe acest blog

Cand te simti sexy ?

ESTI FRUMOASA !

ENDOMETRIOZA (boala neiubirii şi a neîmplinirii de sine la femei)